Others Looked At
In This Category
Sky Ranger EP RTF Park Flyer
Item ID: COXA6501 | Retail Price: $139.99Phil's Hobby Shop price: $104.43
In stock in our warehouse
Processing: 24-48 hours
Not ready to buy just yet? Log in and save it for later:
Ask us a question about Sky Ranger EP RTF Park Flyer
This is the electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, ready to fly,
Cox Sky Ranger Park Flyer Trainer.
For flyers 14 years of age and older.
- Construction: Foam
- Wing: One-piece, fastens to top of fuselage
- Radio: 2.4GHz with low and high rate throw control, elevator and rudder trim
- Motor: Brushed
- Battery: 2S 7.4V 180mAh LiPo, with balance connector
- Flight Time: 10 minutes
- Battery Charger: 2S balancing type with AC power supply
- FlightFlex: Most planes will break after a hard landing. Cox FlightFlex airplanes won't because they bend. They flex on impact to absorb crash energy and protect the electronics inside. Take a sec to straighten it out... and you're good to go again.
- Landing Gear: Prebent wire with three .70" (17mm) wheels
- Propeller: 4-3/16" (107mm)
- SafeProp: A nose-in crash usually means damage, even it's only to to the propl. But SafeProp pevents it. SafeProp literally pops off on impact, protecting itself and the rest of the plane from damage. And what's even nicer: you can pop it right back on again and be back in the air in seconds!
- Warranty: This kit is guaranteed to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover component parts damaged by use or modification.
- Cox Sky Ranger Park Flyer with 2.4GHz Radio System, LiPo Battery, Charger with AC Power Supply, two props, four AA batteries and Instruction Manual
REQUIRES: Charging LiPo battery
- Wingspan: 20" (508mm)
- Weight: 2.2oz (62g)
- Length: 15.5" (393mm)
- Weight in box: 1.36 kg (3.00 lb)
- Barcode: 047776065017