Power Point Prop Balancer
Item ID: TOPQ5700 | Retail Price: $29.99Phil's Hobby Shop price: $19.99
In stock in our warehouse
Processing: 24-48 hours
Not ready to buy just yet? Log in and save it for later:
Ask us a question about Power Point Prop Balancer
The Top Flite balancer is an innovative way to balance your aircraft or boat
propellers, spinner backplates, car wheels and tires, as well as many other items in the hobby industry.
- Precision ground balancing shaft, held between two powerful "Ceramic 8" magnets allows shaft to "float" for maximum sensitivity
- Inexpensive and easy to use...essential for every modeler.
- Reduces prop vibration-reducing engine wear and prevents structural damage
- Can be used anywhere-on the workbench or at the field
- Constructed of long-lasting, high impact plastic and Nickel steel
- Includes instructions explaining how to correct out-of-balance props, and even how to use the balancer to determine wind speed.
- Can also be used to balance boat props, car wheels and tires, ducted fans, spinners, nose weights and more!
- Balances up to 24" propellers and any size wheels and tires.
- Two Ceramic Magnets (GP# METAL058)
- Two Molded Plastic Side Plates (GP# NYLON92)
- Two Metal Rods for Base Support (GP# WIRES81)
- One Balancing Shaft (TOPQ5701) or (GP# WIRES80)
- Two Plastic Propeller Locking Cones (TOPQ5702)
- Two Lexan Magnet Covers (GP# PSDC001)
- Two Thumb Screws (GP# SCRW102) .
REQUIRES: CA to glue Lexan magnet covers to magnets.
- Transport size: 2-1/8" x 7-1/8" x 1-5/16"
- Assembled size: 2-1/8" x 7-1/8" x 7-3/8"
COMMENTS: Balancer is VERY sensitive, VERY accurate.
- Weight in box: 0.34 kg (0.75 lb)
- Barcode: 707768657001